We’re adamant that the people we hire to care for our children are not just well trained and highly knowledgeable, but also highly kind, loving and compassionate.
Our parents tell us that one of the things we do best is provide them with peace of mind when their children are with us, and we take that obligation seriously. We believe to our very core that the best educators are also the most caring educators, something that is proven every day when our charges run through the doors and straight into the arms of their teachers for their morning hugs.
We're always searching for inspiring, full-time teachers to join our dream team.
If you’re interested in working with children ages six weeks to five years, we'd love to talk to you.
Our teachers are responsible for adapting and implementing engaging lessons from our literacy-based curriculum supplemented by enrichment classes in Spanish, music, gymnastics and fitness. We encourage creative play while practicing positive discipline, and always maintain clean and orderly classrooms.
Unlike other daycare facilities, Balanced Family Academy focuses on the whole family, looking at children from a holistic perspective and ensuring that they feel at home while they’re with us. From our homemade meals to our exceptional staff-to-child ratios, everything we do is aimed at making both little ones and their parents feel comfortable while children are in our care.
We are now hiring teachers who love taking care of children.
We are seeking teachers who have:
- A passion for nurturing the development of young children
- Creativity to contribute to classrooms and the organization
- Self-motivation to do daily and long-term planning for classrooms
- Strong communications skills that contribute to successful relationships with team members, children, and parents
- Collaborative skills that will help build a strong team environment
- Energy that will contribute to a building the success of this new business
- An understanding of the importance of fitness and nutrition to a healthy life
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Balanced Family Academy
- Experience: 3-5 years of childcare or education experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Meets criteria required by the state such as a background check
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Engage with current and prospective parents and family members
- Greet children and parents at drop off and pick up
- Focus on solving problems and think out ideas that may be best for children and families
- Assist in child evaluations and parent conferences
- Engage in ongoing professional development
- Plan and implement curriculum and program materials consistently and appropriately
- Develop relationships with families and build trust
- Act in line with company mission and values at all times
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness
- Follow the dress code
- Maintain a strict non-smoking work environment
- Follow all government regulations regarding the care of children
- Keep the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Complete timely and accurate documentation according to regulation requirements
- Ensure that classroom is safe at all times conducting appropriate safety checks when needed
- Maintain and ensure appropriate head count of all children at all times